TRUSCEND 100% Fluorocarbon Fishing Line
Code TL20: for 20% OFF 2nd Item
- Estimated delivery: Jun 03 - Jun 07
Free shipping on all orders
- Virtually invisible: TRUSCEND 100% Fluorocarbon Fishing Line made of Japan Material to bring a new level of fishability to all. Fishing line of raw materials refractive index similar to natural water bodies, so it is nearly invisible in water, Reduces the prey's alertness. So it is also applicable in the clear waters. This is because it doesn't appreciably distort light passing through the line, and it's a huge factor in clear water and when targeting skittish fish.
- More Abrasion Resistant: Fishing line is made of fluorocarbon polymer, so it has the advantage of high durability. It is very wear resistant, whether it is the beach reef or the sharp teeth of big fish are difficult to damage it. It offers incredible abrasion resistance around cover likes rocks, wood, and docks. Fluoro will take more abuse from reefs, hulls, teeth, scales and so on. Top choice of the pros when fishing the thickest cover or dragging baits along the bottom.
- Nrivaled Sensitivity & Low Stretch: Fluoro's tightly packed molecules transmit more energy, better telegraphing information from the other end of the line, such as light bites or your lure ticking bottom. Low ductility gives it a sensitive characteristics at the same time, for combat feedback very quickly. Fluoro makes a fine choice for situations where controlled stretch is helpful, whether as a mainline or a leader in conjunction with low-stretch superline.
- High Impact Resistance: Fishing line made of fluorocarbon material has a very obvious impact resistance advantage, can prevent the fishing line from breaking in the process of use. It delivers more solid hooksets, even at long distances. Fluorocarbon falls in between mono and superline. If shock strength is a big factor in your fishing, but you don't want to give up fluoro's stealth and sensitivity, loosening your drag can help compensate.
- Waterproof: Unlike mono and some superlines, fluoro doesn't absorb water. This means it has the same strength, sensitivity and handling below the surface as it does when dry. It feels and acts the same on your first cast as it does on your last. Fluoro sinks faster than mono, so it's not the best fishing line for topwater lures and small baits you want to suspend in the water column. Fluoro is perfect for pinning bait close to bottom and getting more depth from weightless presentations.
1. Do I need to have an account to order?
No, you can also place an order as a guest. But, there are some perks if you have an account with us:
- Quicker checkout process
- Easily view your order status and order history
- Receive updates upon our new releases and special promotions
2. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Both PayPal and Credit Card payments.
3. How secure is my online order?
When purchasing online using your credit card, all of your information is entered into a SSL secure web page. Your information is then SSL-encrypted and sent directly to our credit card provider's network, where your card and transaction is authorized and approved. Your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
4. Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
Please be advised that your shipping address cannot be revised after the order has been processed or shipped. Kindly update your shipping address to your residential address instead of your vacational address as we do not know how long the destination's customs department will have the package on hold.
5.How long does shipping take & how can I track my package?
The delivery time is based on the shipping option that you have chosen. Once the order has shipped, we will email to you the tracking number and tracking website. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
6. What Do I Do If I Have Missing Items In My Order?
If something is still missing, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
7.When can I expect to receive my shipment?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse within 1-2 business days of the order being placed. Shipment will arrive in between 4-6 business days after the shipment date, depending on the availability of the carrier provider and location. We do apologize that shipment delay may occur if the shipment requires Customs clearance or inspection, or transportation delay caused by carrier service.
8.What should i do if items received are not satisfactory?
If you are not satisfied with the item and want to request a refund.
1. please check our Return Policy to ensure if the return is applicable for your order.
2. you have to claim your refund within 30 days from the receiving date.
3. you may be eligible for a refund or exchange depending on your situation and the type of item you purchased. At https://www.truscend-fishing.com, we reserve all the rights to charge a handling fee on all items returned for non-quality issues. Under any circumstance, we will not refund the original shipping cost.
9.How soon will i receive my refund?
In most cases, we will refund your money within 5 business days after your refund has been processed. The refund will be credited to your original account that you used to pay the order. PayPal refunds are instant but refunds to your credit/debit card can take up to 6 business days.
10.Need more help?
If you still have any question, please contact us directly at email firstname.lastname@example.org
All of TRUSCEND Fishing Lures are covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for a different product, or a full refund to the original payment method.
Quality Guarantee, best service and exclusive offers.
Fast, Free Shipping
Large stock, fast delivery worldwide, 1-2 days fulfillment.
100% satisfaction guarantee, 30 days free returns.
Resell & Wholesale
Strong supplier chain meet your demands of lures and tackle.