Truscend Warranty Agreement
The validity period is dated from the day when the user purchase the product. The valid purchase invoice is the certificate.
It is the customers who need to send the products back to repair. Manufacturer provides warranty services within the scope of the national regulations.
- Since the date purchasing the product, Customers can return or exchange the product for any problem of quality within 7 days.
- Since the date of purchasing the product, Customers can get exchange for any problem of quality within 30 days.
- Since the date of purchasing the product, factory provides one year’s warranty.
- After-sales guarantee card and invoice are the certifications of enjoying after-sales service.
- No warranty service in the following cases:
- After sales support card is altered or the information is not consistent with the actual product.
- Damaged by self-dismantling or self-modification.
- Damaged deliberately by other human behaviors.
- Not included in the scope of the national regulations.
For any questions regarding our warranty, feel free to contact us at: